UIDAI Aadhaar card download and edit or update your aadhaar card information. Check aadhaar card registration status. Register mobile and get the password of your adhaar card.
UIDAI – Aadhaar Card
Download, Edit, And Update Aadhar Card
Online aadhar card status
Aadhar Card Status check
|Authority||Unique Identification Authority of India
|Article category||Aadhar card status,
How to download E-aadhar card online,
How to apply for aadhar card/enrollment
|Population covered||PAN India|
|Aadhar card status||Click Here|
|Locate an Aadhar
(uidai helpline number)
Once you are successfully registered for an Aadhaar card, you can check the status of the application till you get your Aadhaar card. You can track the status using the registration number. Provided to you. There are various ways by which you can keep track of your adherence status. All the methods are shared in detail below –
Check the status of Aadhaar card through UIDAI portal
A very common method is online method to check the status of Aadhaar card. You can check the detailed guide given below to keep an eye on the status-
Check Adhaar Card status without registration number
If you want to check the status of your E-adhaar, but have lost the acknowledgement receipt, you need not worry. You can check the status of your house even without a registration number.
Check the status of Aadhaar card via mobile device
The status of Aadhaar can also be monitored through a mobile phone. For this, follow the procedure indicated.
- Go to the official website.
- Check your phone first.
- Enter a 12 digit UID number. And other necessary details.
- Enter captcha or security code.
- Click on generate OTP and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP in the space provided and check.
- After verification, whenever your Aadhaar application undergoes processing or updates, you will be notified of the status on your phone.
Aadhaar Card Status Request via SMS
You can also get status updates through SMS service. You must write a text message
Here check the status of Aadhaar Enrollment Center or CSC Card.
If you wish, you can also visit the nearest Aadhaar Registration Center to know about your Aadhaar status. If the situation is under review, it will indicate that the application is correct or rejected. If the status indicates that you have to wait, if it is refused, you must repeat the registration and if it displays correctly, you will have to wait for the delivery to your address or you were issued Can download the e-Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Card Download
How to download UIDAI E-Aadhaar Card?
The E-Aadhaar card can be downloaded in two ways:
Download Aadhaar Card using Registration Number
Follow the procedure indicated for downloading e-Aadhaar using 28-digit registration number.
- Go to the UIDAI website.
- Now on the homepage, click on the “Download Aadhaar” link.
- You will be redirected to the e-Aadhaar card page. Choose the Access ID option in the “Near me” option.
- Enter a 28-digit registration number. And other details. Click on OTP and download your Aadhaar card. If you have TOTP generated via m-Aadhar, you can also use it.
- Insert “Download Aadhaar” button and the E-Aadhaar card will be downloaded.
Download Aadhar card for Aadhaar number only
If you also download your aadhar card using your 12 digit number.
- Enter your number and other details. Request OTP or use TOTP.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP and click on the “Download Aadhaar” option.
- It will be downloaded and you can use it wherever needed.
Check Aadhaar Card Status Click Here
Download Aadhaar (Registration ID / Aadhaar Number) Click Here
Download Aadhaar card by name click here
Aadhaar Bank AC Link Status Click Here
Aadhaar Card Enrolment
Enrollment / Registration Process on Aadhar Card
To register, you have to visit the Aadhaar Registration Center. You can find the registration center by going to the “Locate an Enrollment Center” link on the official website of UIDAI. See here
- Registration begins with the completion of the registration form. The operator fills the online form according to the documents and information provided by the applicant.
- The next step is to send all the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of address etc.
- Now biometric data will be acquired. Which includes a fingerprint and iris scan.
- Subsequently, the picture is captured.
- After completion of Aadhaar registration, a candidate recognition form will be issued. The 14-digit registration number is used to check the status of the Aadhaar card.
However, all activities other than registration can be done using online methods.
Reasons for denying Aadhaar card
Aadhaar card application can be rejected for the following reasons:
- If the sent details are insufficient
- Inappropriate details were provided
- Incorrect biometric data received from the authority
- If there’s a human identification error in the request form.
- If your application is rejected because of that, you can simply apply again. You must have to ensure that you provide accurate information to register again.
How to update Aadhaar card online
Details that can be modified or updated :
- Demographic information: name, mobile number, date of birth, address, gender, e-mail address, report status and information sharing consent
- Biometric information: fingerprints, iris and facial photography
There are two different ways to update details, such as:
- Election Card Status
- PAN NSDL Card Status
Contact Center for UIDAI Aadhar Card
Note: Like the official website of UIDAI, there is no online process of registration for Aadhaar Card. It is mandatory for all citizens to visit the registration center in person as they will have to provide bio-metric information. Since biometric data cannot be obtained online, a person’s physical presence is necessary. There are various websites that disseminate incorrect information that online registration is available for Aadhaar. But this is completely wrong, no online registration function is available. Also the registration form is not provided online for the individuals and will be filled only by the operator.
If you have any questions regarding Aadhaar card status checking/tracking, you can ask us in the comment form below.